Last Updated: 11 February 2014
Click here for a description of the U8 Graduation Series Program
This year's Graduation Series program is comprised of season play and concludes with a tournament.
SCHEDULE UDPATE: Girls game originally scheduled for 2/15 12:45 PM Almansor #1 moved to 7:55 AM Almansor #2.
(Links to view standings, results, schedules, and to report scores are also at the top Graduation Series menu.)
View Standings View Results View Schedule Report Scores
The Girls tournament will consist of a round-robin with places determined by points. The Boys tournament will be comprised of 3 group play matches followed by two semi-final matches, and then a 3rd Place match and Finals match.
This program is a great opportunity for players, parents, coaches and referees to become familiar with the new elements of U10 play that they'll encounter next Fall, such as playing with a larger ball, playing on a larger field, having more teammates on the field, and learning the new U10 rules. And while concepts of competition are introduced, the main focus of this environment is about learning and having fun!
Good luck to all teams, and have a great season!
Graduation Series Schedule Updates and Announcements (2-7-2014)
* An additional play date has been added for the GIRLS division on Saturday, 2/15.
* Tournament Play for the GIRLS division will now begin on Sunday, 2/9, due to the added play date. (It was previously scheduled to begin on Saturday, 2/8.) Games on 2/8 and 2/8 remain as originally scheduled. The only difference is, games on 2/8 are friendlies, and games on 2/9 are competitive, counting towards the standings for the tournament.
* Tournament Play for the BOYS division begins on Saturday, 2/15.
* Game times for the GIRLS division have been changed for the following dates:
- Sunday, 2/16
- Saturday, 2/22
* A second game of the day for each BOYS team has been added on Sunday, 2/16.
* Boys tournament group play games on 2/15 and 2/16 have been scheduled.
* The two top boys teams from each group based on rankings will advance to the semi-final matches on 2/22. The 3rd Place and Finals matches will be held on 2/23.
* Boys: Please note that starting on 2/15, the team numbers have changed for tournament play; they now designate the number within your group. (Group A, teams 1-4; Group B, teams 1-4).
* Please be sure to report your game scores to AYSO98.ORG
immediately following your game.
* Game results and standings will be posted at AYSO98.ORG