2016 FALL SEASON SOCCER SIGN-UP INFORMATION
All registration dates are located at Live Oak Park Community Center unless otherwise noted.
Registration fee includes uniform, pictures, yearbook, and a great soccer experience!
REGISTRATION DATES & FEES (Divisions U5-U14)
|March 12||Saturday||9a - 12p||$100 *
|April 9||Saturday||9a - 12p||$110 *|
|May 14||Saturday||9a - 12p||$120 *|
|June 4||Saturday||9a - 12p||$125 *|
|June 25||Saturday||9a - 2p||$135 * **|
* Upper Division (U16, U19) Registration fee for all dates: $75
** After June 25 all signups will be placed onto a waiting list and will only be placed onto a team if space permits. Teams fill up fast so we recommend signing up on one of our sign up dates to guarantee your spot on a team!
REGISTRATION IS A 2-STEP PROCESS
STEP 1: Online Pre-Registration at eayso.org
Begin the registration process by entering your child's information into the National AYSO database at https://www.eayso.org.
There are 12 screens that you will be presented with.
- eAYSO Homepage
- My eAYSO Menu
- Select Player
- New Player
Check "I want my child to play in Region #" and enter "98" for Temple City AYSO
- Returning Player
Click on a player's name and click CONTINUE on the next screen to select Region 98 Temple city AYSO
- New Player
- Parent Information (Review/Enter)
- Player Information (Review/Enter)
- Concussion Information Sheet (Review/Print)
- Disclaimer, Assumption of Risk and Waiver and Consent Agreement (Review)
- Region 98 Walk-In Registration and Contact Information
- Parent Volunteer Jobs
AYSO is an all-volunteer organization. Your help insures we provide an incredible experience for our community's children. Please select the volunteer position(s) that you are interested in.
- Provide Electronic Signature
Please be sure to check the "I agree to use an electronic signature" box and type your name into the Parent/Guardian Signature field!
- Form Review
Click the yellow SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen.
- Print Forms
While it's not mandatory to bring printed forms with you to a Walk-In Registration Day, it's helpful to have a copy on hand for your records.
STEP 2: Walk-In Registration at Live Oak Park
All players must be pre-registered at eAYSO prior to signing up on a walk-in registration date. We will have laptops available onsite should you require to pre-register, but you can save time and do this beforehand at home.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU TO WALK-IN REGISTRATION
- One signed copy of your child's registration form (not required if you provided your electronic signature when you pre-registered)
- Proof of birth date (birth certificate, passport) for all players who are new to Region 98, as well as those who have played in Region 98 previously but did not play last season
- Registration fee. Forms of payment accepted are cash and personal checks payable to "TC AYSO Region 98"
- Optional: Used uniforms so that we may donate them to developing soccer programs
New Players in divisions U10-U19 will also need to attend a mandatory Player Evaluation session for team balancing purposes at a date to be determined in mid-August.
Because of the expected large number of sign-ups and due to the shortage of coaches in some divisions, Region 98 may be forced to limit the number of registrations for the upcoming season. Priority would be given to players whose families volunteer their time to our program.
AYSO is an all-volunteer organization and Region 98 is always looking for people to assist in our effort to improve our program.
AGE / DIVISION MATRIX
|U5||4||8/1/11 thru 7/31/12|
|U6||5||8/1/10 thru 7/31/11|
|U8||6-7||8/1/08 thru 7/31/10|
|U10||8-9||8/1/06 thru 7/31/08|
|U12||10-11||8/1/04 thru 7/31/06|
|U14||12-13||8/1/02 thru 7/31/04|
|U16||14-15||8/1/00 thru 7/31/02|
|U19||16-18||8/1/97 thru 7/31/00|