AYSO Region 98 is partnering with Challenger Sports to offer a Spring Training Program. This eight-week program will offer a once-per-week training and end with a short-sided game, facilitated by a Challenger British coach.
This program caters to the recreational player who wants to continue playing soccer outside of the fall season and is created to be manageable for youth that are participating in other extracurricular sports in the spring.
- Trainings will be held at Live Oak Park, Monday-Friday
- Program begins the week of March 21 & ends the week of May 9
- 60 minute trainings will held by division for U6-U14 players
- The 8-week program is $65
- Each player will receive a Challenger shirt that they will be required to wear to training
- Schedule will be made available after registration is complete, by March 14
March 5: 9 –11 am at Live Oak Park Community Center
March 12: 9 am –12 pm at Live Oak Park Community Center (during Early Bird Fall Registration)